HX Power 9800 16 Channel Hybrid DVR
Integrate analog and IP cameras in one DVR system! Neugent's HX Power 9800 Hybrid DVRs offer real-time high quality display and recording of up to 8 IP and 8 analog video channels. Neugent's HX Power-9800 Hybrid DVRs are built on Linux and are perfect solutions for customers of today's digital world.
Get an 8 ch MPEG-4 hardware DVR card and a license of our software and build your own 16ch hybrid digital video recorder now! Neugent's Linux Hybrid DVRs are also compatible with our dual-core network Video Servers.
- Analog + IP
- 8 Analog Cameras + 8 IP Cameras
- Dynamic Live View
- Drag and drop camera or channel views
- Variable display modes
- Syncronized audio
- e-MAP with live camera display for increased response time during emergencies
- Deinterlace options
- Smart A+ Hardware MPEG-4 Recording
- Change video quality, capture speed and resolution. Enjoy more storage space with as low as 1-4 KB per frame CIF
- Total recording rate of 480/400fps (30fps: 360X240 (NTSC) / 25fps: 360X288 (PAL))
- Variable Recording Modes: continuous or sequence, event/sensor-triggered, motion-detection with pre- and post-recording buffers
- Support for NTSC and PAL
- Power PTZ functions
Preset, which is the capability to set a single camera movement from one direction to another, for instance "Pan camera 1 from left to right"
Group Run, which is the capability to set many cameras to move from one direction to another, for instance "Pan camera 1 to move from left to right" and "Zoom 10x camera 1"
Pattern Tracking, which is the function of one single camera following many presets, which in this case, is what we call a pattern
Schedule speed dome camera movements with PTZ Schedule
- PTZ support for several prominent protocols (Pelco-D, Pelco-P, Sony VISCA, Merit Li-Lin and Dynacolor)
- Remarkable Search & Playback
- Single and Multi-playback
- 10x Digital zoom
- Search recorded files by event type and camera via built-in calendar
- Quick Back-Up and Restore
- Easy back-up function to CD-RW or DVD-RW and restore old videos; save as .avi
- Royalty-free DVR Backup Viewer application
- Up to 4 high-capacity, easily removed, internal IDE or SATA hard drives; Network Attached Storage supported through optional Giga-bit Ethernet PCI adaptor; supports SATA and IDE
- External RAID storage through optional SCSI PCI adaptor
- Alarm messages, i.e. e-mail and sms notification*
- Efficient Network Functions; support for JPEG and MPEG4 streaming connections
- Remote transmission via LAN and Internet RJ-45 10/100 BaseT main connection; DHCP enabled; NTP time synchronization; up to 10 remote users simultaneously
- Remote Management: remote monitoring, recording & playback, remote setup and remote backup; visit Remote Client for more information
- Web View via web browser; support for Internet Explorer, Mozilla and Firefox
- Audit trail for start up, shutdown, remote access, web access, setup access and video signal loss
- Multi-level access
*Subject to change without prior notice. Send inquiries to email@example.com.
||Contact us for