LX Power 9700 8 Channel Linux DVR System
Thru constant research and innovation, Neugent has built the POWER DVR you have been searching for. The LX Power 9000 Series are high-performance video surveillance systems running on Linux with built-in intelligent video analytics, which offers unmatched stability and reliability like no other.
Neugent’s LX Power 9000 Series offer powerful suite of intelligent video solutions such as object detection, zone monitoring and motion tracking which can ease the growing labor cost associated with video monitoring and increase total efficiency and accuracy of video surveillance.
The LX POWER DVR Series are currently available in 4, 8, 16 and 32 channel standard tower/desktop or rack-mountable versions.
- Dynamic Live View
- Drag and drop camera or channel views
- Variable display modes
- Syncronized audio with video
- e-MAP with live camera display for increased response time during emergencies
- Deinterlace option
- Smart A+ Hardware MPEG-4 Recording
- Change video quality, capture speed and resolution. Enjoy more storage space with as low as 1KB per frame CIF
- Total recording rate of 240/200fps (30fps: 360X240 (NTSC) / 25fps: 360X288 (PAL))
- Variable Recording Modes: continuous or sequence, scheduled, event/sensor/alarm-triggered, motion-detection with pre- and post-recording buffers
- Support for NTSC and PAL
- Power PTZ
Preset, which is the capability to set a single camera movement from one direction to another, for instance "Pan camera 1 from left to right"
Group Run, which is the capability to set many cameras to move from one direction to another, for instance "Pan camera 1 to move from left to right" and "Zoom 10x camera 1"
Pattern Tracking, which is the function of one single camera following many presets, which in this case, is what we call a pattern
- Intelligent video monitoring and analysis capabilities; SEE SOLUTIONS
- Schedule speed dome camera movements
- PTZ support for several prominent protocols (Pelco-D, Pelco-P, Sony VISCA, Merit Li-Lin and Dynacolor)
- Remarkable Search & Playback
- Single and Multi-playback
- 10x Digital zoom
- Quick Back-Up and Restore
- Easy back-up function to CD-RW or DVD-RW and restore old videos; save as .avi
- Royalty-free DVR Backup Viewer application
- Up to 4 high-capacity, easily removed, internal hard drives; Network Attached Storage supported through optional Giga-bit Ethernet PCI adaptor; supports SATA and IDE
- External RAID storage through optional SCSI PCI adaptor
- Alarm messages, i.e. e-mail and sms notification*
- Efficient Network Functions; support for low bandwidth and high bandwidth
- Remote transmission via LAN and Internet RJ-45 10/100 BaseT main connection; DHCP enabled; NTP time synchronization; up to 10 remote users simultaneously
- Remote Access: remote monitoring, recording, playback and remote setup; visit Remote Client for more information
- Web View via web browser; support for Internet Explorer, Mozilla and Firefox
- Audit trail for start up, shutdown, remote access, web access, setup access and video signal loss
- Multi-level access
*Subject to change without prior notice. Send inquiries to email@example.com.
||Contact us for