View All Products
NP-5000 Video Server
Shift to IP-enabled video surveillance without ditching your analog cameras
Neugent’s Network Video Servers, NP-5000, convert analog video into IP-MPEG4 streams and transmit these video images to remote clients over an IP network, such as a LAN, intranet or Internet. Now, you can view live images of your existing analog CCTV cameras anywhere via any standard web browser, any local or remote computer on a network or via our Remote Client, our freely-bundled video management software.
Download Brochure [.pdf -278 kb]
- Full D1 Streaming
- live video and audio streams are available at full frame rate, real-time full D1 resolution
NTSC: 720x480, PAL: 720x576) making the image clearer
- Multi-device Streaming
- allows simultaneous remote video monitoring over
multiple devices such as PC and mobile phone/PDA
- TV Out Support
- capable of displaying the videos directly to a regulart TV set in high quality resolution
- Bandwidth Usage Saver
- With the new Live View Streaming feature, you can view all
cameras real-time in MPEG4 format which is signifi cantly smaller
in size than the JPEG and MPEG streaming.
- Multi-video streaming
- supports simultaneous MPEG4 and JPEG streaming
- DDNS Support
- supports static IP, dynamic IP and dynamic domain name system (DDNS) for easy
- Full duplex audio
- allows remote sites to speak simultaneously without losing audio contact (two-way audio support).
- Sensors and Alarms Integration
- can be integrated with other security devices such as fire, smoke
detectors, contact sensors, warning lights and other relay and sensor devices
*Subject to change without prior notice. Send inquiries to email@example.com.
back to top